Sustainable Event Organization
This event not only deals with the topic of sustainability in terms of content, but is also
based on a sustainable planning approach.
In particular, two main goals are pursued using the catalog of measures below:
Reduction of emissions caused by the event
» Venue easily accessible by public transport for European participants
» Recommendation to participants on emission compensation online
Saving resources and promoting reuse
- » Handing out conference materials and bags only as needed and requested
- » Refrain from using merchandise
- » Where possible, reuse materials, e.g. displays, roll-up banners, stands, lanyards, sleeves for name badges, etc.
- » Service providers are encouraged to refrain from using disposable materials as far as the Corona measures allow and to preferably use reusable materials (e.g. drinks in glass bottles, rechargeable batteries, washable microphone covers,…).
- » Energynautics and the service providers organize their transport of goods in a way that largely avoids the use of disposable packaging materials
- » Reducing paper consumption through digital invitation management, check-in via QR code, provision of digital programs, digital mailing of event information in advance,…
- » Using recycled paper for necessary printing materials.
We look forward to commemorating this event with our environmentally conscious attendees. Your participation in implementing the measures on-site will help us make the conference lower in emissions, more environmentally friendly, and significantly reduce its carbon footprint!
Please consider travelling by train to save CO2!