Welcome to Vienna!
The 15th International Workshop on Large-Scale Integration of Wind Power into Power Systems as well as on Transmission Networks for Offshore Wind Power Plants was held in Vienna, Austria, from 15 – 17 November 2016, immediately following the 6th International Workshop on Integration of Solar Power into Power Systems.
We are excited to present an update of our promotional video with footage of Berlin 2014 & Brussels 2015!
Get an impression of the workshops’ atmosphere, be inspired by the lively discussions and its open spirit.
The Workshop provides an International Forum to:
- Discuss technical and economic issues of the large-scale integration of wind power including the recent advances in transmission technologies (AC and DC)
- Discuss project experiences
- Discuss innovative ideas and present results from ongoing research
- Stimulate interdisciplinary thinking between wind energy and power transmission industries, as well as universities
- Identify subjects requiring more research efforts
A major goal is to develop a platform for discussion and to share ideas and knowledge regarding the key issues.
You would like to be kept up to date about news or deadlines? Subscribe to our Wind Integration Workshop newsletter.
Proceedings of the Previous Workshops
To order the proceedings of the previous workshops please download the order form here (PDF).