Call for Papers
Call for Papers is closed now – Missed the Deadline for Abstract Submission?
If you wish to submit a late abstract, just contact us per email.
The submitted abstracts were just reviewed by the International Advisory Committee of this Workshop. Now, we are working on the set up of the Workshop agenda.
All authors will be notified of the acceptance of their submissions for presentation no later than 23 June 2021.
- The full, camera-ready papers have then be submitted online by 23 August 2021 at the latest.
- Abstracts, papers and presentation slides must be submitted online. Do not fax, mail or email your abstract or paper as it will not be considered.
- As the conference language is English, all abstracts and papers have to be written in English.
- Speakers will pay a REDUCED workshop fee.
- All participants are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel expenses.
More questions? Please check out FAQs for more information.
ATTENTION! Startups Wanted!
You have the opportunity to present your startup to the International Renewable Energy Grid Integration Community. Showcase your experiences, developments and findings at the Wind Integration Workshop – maybe even in your own startup session. Contact us at info[at]windintegrationworkshop.org to explore your options!
Topics of the Workshop
Project Experience with Grid Integration of Wind Power Plants
Grid Forming Aspects and Experience
Power System Studies
Distribution Grid Issues
Transmission Grid/Power System Issues
Power Quality Issues
Grid Code Issues and Future Aspects
Wind Power Modelling Issues
Power System Balancing Issues
Hybrid Power Systems
Smart Grid/IT Innovations
Energy Market and Regulatory Issues
Decarbonization of Energy Sectors
AI and Machine Learning for Grid Integration
Sector coupling based on Wind Power incl. Hydrogen